Please keep in mind Abercrombie & Fitch and abercrombie kids maintain separate websites and require separate checkouts.
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH US
Updated: February 2011
Customer Initiated Order Cancellation:
Prior to shipment of your order, you may cancel your order at any time by emailing us at Abercrombie@Abercrombie.com or calling our Customer Service Department at 866-681-3115 or +614-219-5380. If your order has already shipped, you may return your order in accordance with our return policy.
Abercrombie & Fitch Initiated Order Cancellation:
Although it is rare that it would be necessary for Abercrombie & Fitch to cancel an order, we reserve the right to deny any orders from a customer where the following situations arise:
Billing / Payment / Shipping Information
Orders cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided, which may include, but are not limited to:
- Incorrect Credit/Debit Card number, expiration date or card security value.
- Incorrect Billing information. The billing information you provide is different from information your financial institution has on record.
- Insufficient/Incorrect shipping address (street address, city, state, zip or postal code).
- Fraudulent information.
Merchandise Shipping Delay or Unavailability
If a product is delayed out of our fulfillment center or becomes unavailable, Abercrombie & Fitch may cancel the order.
Resale of Merchandise
Abercrombie & Fitch is a private label brand. To protect its intellectual property rights, suspected resale of our merchandise for personal or business profit is strictly prohibited. Any orders found to have characteristics of reselling will be cancelled. We reserve the right to cancel all subsequent orders from such customers.
Reshipping of Merchandise
Abercrombie & Fitch's policies do not allow merchandise to be reshipped. Any orders shipping to 'Freight Forwarding Companies' may be cancelled. A complete listing of countries we ship to is available by clicking here.
Previous Fraudulent Order History
Abercrombie & Fitch may cancel any order if fraudulent activity is suspected and may refuse to process subsequent orders from customers with a previous fraudulent order history. Abercrombie & Fitch may also refuse any orders connected with a previous credit card dispute.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR CREDIT CARD:
- Abercrombie & Fitch reserves the right to request additional evidence or proof of billing information.
- The charge for your order will appear on your credit card statement as 'ABERCROMBIE.COM' or 'ABERCROMBIEKIDS.COM.' If you contest the validity or amount of a charge related to an order with Abercrombie & Fitch, please email our Customer Service Department at OrderService@Abercrombie.com.
- Abercrombie & Fitch will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any fraudulent activities related to the reversal of a valid charge for an order filled and delivered to the customer.
- Should your order be cancelled, any 'authorization holds' will drop of your account within three to five business days.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our order cancellation policy or if you feel your order was cancelled in error, please contact us at: OrderService@Abercrombie.com.